Health Information Exchange (HIE) enables HCA Healthcare caregivers with interconnectivity and data sharing across multiple care settings, providing a longitudinal view of a patient record that is up-to-date in near real-time. Records consist of combined data from a range of EHR’s, and from a single location, users have the ability to access and review patient records via an integrated HIE Tab. HCA Healthcare physicians have access to aggregated patient records via links from a range of EHR’s, and PatientKeeper, HCA Healthcare’s electronic access point to view integrated patient information, clinical data and access clinical information systems through a user-friendly intuitive interface.
- Provides a longitudinal view of the health record of a patient.
- Allows for two-way exchange of patient information with other systems.
- Physician affinity by offering convenience and connecting providers.
- Quality care and outcomes by integrating in-patient, emergency department and ambulatory care settings.
- Connections with federal entities and public health reporting agencies to share data.
For more information on how to get connected, please contact our 24/7 IT service desk at (833) 764-0308.