Providers now have the ability to electronically review, sign and decline Meditech telephone, verbal and midlevel/co-signature orders in the PatientKeeper Inbox, accessible via desktop and PatientKeeper mobile!
- Sign orders on-the-fly directly from within PatientKeeper mobile or the Inbox tab on Desktop. No need to have to sign in to Meditech!
- Seamlessly sign or decline orders and allows for quick bulk signing of all outstanding items.
How to sign orders on PatientKeeper desktop
- In PatientKeeper, click on the Inbox tab
- Click “Orders” or on the left hand side
- Click the check box(s) to select and review orders
- Click Sign or Decline
How to sign orders on PatientKeeper Mobile (iOS iPhone/iPad ONLY)
- Open PatientKeeper mobile and tab on Pending > Inbox
- Tap Orders
- Tap check box(s) to select & review orders
- Tap Sign or Decline
- Download & install PatientKeeper for Apple devices today!
- Use your HCA ¾ ID and password to login
- For additional assistance, contact the Service Desk at (833) 764-0308.